Michael B. MenefeeRecognized Legal Representation – Experienced & Understanding Services
Before college, he joined the United States Navy where he worked as an Operations Specialist on board the aircraft carrier USS Carl Vinson. During law school, Mr. Menefee worked as a student instructor teaching Advanced Appellate Advocacy and coached a University of Tennessee mock trial team.
He has practiced law since 2002 and is a founding member of Menefee & Brown, P.C.
Mr. Menefee has achieved a 10 out of 10 “Superb” rating by AVVO and has been selected as a member of the National Advocates Top 100 Matrimonial Lawyers. He has appeared on behalf of clients in nearly every county in Tennessee and regularly represents individuals at both the trial and appellate levels.
In addition to his trial practice, Mr. Menefee is a Rule 31 Listed Family Mediator and guest lecturer for the National Business Institute where he conducts continuing legal education for attorneys and other professionals.
- J.D., University of Tennessee at Knoxville College of Law, 2002
- B.S., Political Science, Middle Tennessee State University, 1999
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit